You can use it as a plug-in with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Apple Aperture, or as a standalone app.
- Features of Perfect Effects 9
- Library of professional quality photographic filters that can be previewed live on your image before being applied.
- Easily toggle the preview on/off to quickly see how your editing progresses. Also use the Quick View Browser for a full-screen gallery view of your looks applied to your photo.
- Stack filters to create your look. With a wide variety of filters to add different looks to your image, it's perfect for fine tuning and creating any look you want.
- Customizable presets for your look. The easiest way to save your look is by saving your stack of filters as a preset. This allows easy access to your look for all of your other photos!
- Smart photos allow you to save all your editing steps in case you need to re-edit later.
- The advanced masking tool is easy-to-use and determine the areas of your photo you want to keep and creates a mask automatically. It’s perfect for adding a look to part of your photo.
- Paint inside the lines with precision using the new edge-detecting Perfect Brush.
- Reduce noise either globally or selectively using the noise reduction tools.
GET IT HERE!
Did you enjoy this article? I would love to hear your thoughts, so don’t be shy and comment below! Please don’t forget to subscribe to my RSS-feed or follow my feed on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook! If you enjoyed the following article we humbly ask you to comment, and help us spread the word! Or, if you would like, drop me an email.